- Students must obtain permission from you to take a test in the ASC, unless a student has a standing arrangement on file with the ASC.
- It is the student’s responsibility to make arrangements to take the test in the ASC, but it will help if the instructor notifies the ASC in advance. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the Google form “Faculty ASC Testing Form” available here. This should be done at least 24 hours in advance.
- Instructors, please provide the following information regarding the exam:
- How the exam will be delivered to the ASC – will the student obtain it from you and bring it to the ASC? Or you will you send it via email to email@example.com?
- Details regarding the exam:
- Time limit for taking it (if any)
- Type of exam – if scantron, which form is to be used
- Resources allowed during exam (open book, notes, calculator)
Questions? Contact Becky by phone, email or text.
Academic Success Center